Monday, February 18, 2013

Baby Update

The last time I posted I announced it was a girl well I am glad to tell you that it is still a girl we had our 19 week ultrasound to check everything out and she looks great. It is crazy with how little she is right now that they can tell so much with an ultrasound. We were able to see her heart, her brain, her face, hands, and legs it just blows my mind. During the ultrasound Nate and I were both speechless. Having a baby is truly a miracle how everything has its time and place. I already love this baby so much! As I said in a previous post 3 of my sister-in-laws are having babies this year as well as me. The first one is due to arrive in 2 weeks I can't believe how fast it has come. From here on out for the next 5 months we will have a new baby every 6 weeks so it is about to get even crazier in the Goodfellow House.......

19 Weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment