Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our Next Big Adventure




                                                             We Are Having a Baby!!!!!


Did you hear that Kim Kardashian and I are going to be having babies at the same time? It is crazy how viral everything has become no one ever calls and tells people about the good news just leave it to Instagram and/or Facebook. I am 14 weeks this week with an estimated due date of July 11, 2013 7/11 how cool would that be? Slurpees all around.......We had our second appointment today and got to hear the heartbeat! It was reassuring to hear that so I know he/she is doing alright our doctor said that the heartbeat is strong.

 I am really anxious and want to go to Fetal Foto but Nate is convinced that we can wait 5 1/2 more weeks so we will find out 2/15 what we are having. The funny thing is my doctor brought it up a few times saying, "You know you don't have to wait until your next appointment to find out what you are having? Just go to Fetal Foto they can tell you now." It was as if he read my mind. I just want to know what this baby is that has made the past 14 weeks very interesting.

I swear I have caught every cold that is going around. I am ready to start feeling well again with energy to actually want to go out and do things. Nate has been so patient with me always being tired or throwing up man this part of pregnancy really sucks. He checks on me to see if I need anything since the first thing I do when I get home from work is lay down in bed.  It is sweet to see how excited he gets when I tell him what size our baby is this week or what is developing on our baby. It still blows my mind how it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment